3/09/2010

Introduction to Wallace Falls


Another paper I wrote was a descriptive essay. It was called "Wallace falls," and it is such a beautiful place. I wrote this paper on January 19th, 2010. It was my first piece I wrote and I was kind a nervous how I was going to do on it because it required detail to it and description as well. The reason I chose this in particular piece was I wanted to give my readers a different view on what this place looked like and to give you a feel on my experience there. If you haven’t been there, I would recommend you to take a trip there to experience it for yourself if you’re an outdoor person. I have also included some photos from the websites Http://www.travel.webshots.com/album/549839515KvTdos and Http://www.travel.webshots.com/album/254244229MEUSW The strengths it shows is how it explains the scenery around you, and gives you the feel what its like when your there. For example, "The white flowing water from the waterfalls comes down with such force over the side of the rock ridge that the rushing water goes into the river below to travel to its next destination." Hopefully, I have given you feel on what it may be like to go to Wallace Falls along as a visual to make you want to experience it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment