3/09/2010

Introduction to How to Learn Kickboxing

For my main piece I chose "How to Learn Kickboxing." I wrote this paper February 25th, 2010 and this MWA format was on a process essay format. I decided to include this piece in my portfolio because it gives you valuable tips, if you’re interested in learning how to do kickboxing. It breaks it down step by step teaching you the basic things you need to know in kickboxing and how to do it correctly. The strengths I would say it shows is how well I explained things by breaking the process down, separating each part from one another, and how it explains everything on how to do it. This kind of essay format was something I have never done until I came into English 97. I have learned that writing in different formats shows me how many different options I have in life to use and try out. I hope by reading this essay you learned something out of it. I have also included some photos to give you a visual to see what its like from the website Http://www.fotosearch.com/photos-images/kickboxing.html. Maybe you should try it sometime. It is quite a fun exercise to do and it teaches you some self-defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment