3/09/2010

Introduction to Journal 2: Educated


The journal piece I chose was journal 2 "Educated." I wrote this on January 11th, 2010 and the assignment was a journal you write about on a topic given to us for ten minutes. I chose this topic because I like the meaning of what educated means and what it stands for in life to everyone. The strengths it shows in this writing assignment is stating why people go back to school to get a better education, the definition to me what educated means, and to pursue something you are wanting to go for to get a better degree. For example, "If you put your mind to something you want, you will succeed in anything. If you put the time and effort into it then you will beable to accomplish anything." That’s why I went back to school because I want to get a better career opportunity to accomplish something more in my life by making something of myself.I have also included some photos from the website Http://www.fotosearch.com/photos-images/education.html. So by readingthis piece, I hope you will get some value out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment