3/09/2010

Introduction to Time We Went to Wildwaves

The next piece I chose was my Narrative essay. I wrote this paper on February 13th, 2010 and the assignment was on a narrative piece that you have experienced yourself. It was on "Time We Went to Wildwaves," and the reason why I picked this piece was I had so much fun taking my daughter to Wildwaves for her first time. I also included this photo from this website Http://themeparks.about.com/od/waterparksphotogallery/ig/Wild-waves/. The strengths it shows was that it had a strong description and how the paper just flows well with my topic sentence. It tells you the event on how much fun we had experiencing that with our daughter as well. Sharing that first experience, for the first time with our daughter, made it worth the time we shared and spent with one another. I will never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment